Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Poor Little Rat




Whoever designed this Ratatoulle toy, which Sam LOVES, must have had a pretty good sense of humor. Demel and I have to chuckle every time we need to change Remy's batteries. Take a close look where the screw to the battery compartment is located...now picture the fear in a childs eyes if he walks in on you mid screw removal.




Mommy, what are you doing to Remy's bottom??!! Hasn't really happened, but I'm sure the day will come...I'll let you know. Come to think of it, I think this was a potty training prize a few months back and was in the clearance area of the Disney store. Hmmm...wonder why it was only $5.00

2 comments:

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Nice. I like your new design. Did I already say that?

Katrina said...

I can only imagine what kind of comment my husband will leave when he sees this...